Learn to love yourself today and give yourself the greatest love of all.
- you open your mind to new ways of thinking about the possibilities for yourself,
- you can experience less depression and anxiety,
- you feel more confident and secure,
- and you have a calmer mind and heart.
So if learning to love yourself can do all of that for you, why do so many of us find it so difficult?
The answer to this question can be hard to hear. But if you find it difficult to love yourself, the answer will ring true.
We fear that we are unworthy of love.
In today’s video, I have some good news for you: There are things you can do to learn to love yourself.
By learning to love yourself you begin to experience a sense of worthiness, love and belonging. And you begin to understand that before you can have true compassion for others, you must first treat yourself kindly and with love.
Sometimes it’s best to start with baby steps when we are leaving behind a life-time of self deprecation. Seemingly simple steps such as shopping for something just for you, spending an hour doing an activity that brings you joy, or taking a hike to your favorite place can start shifting your mind-set towards believing that you are worthy of such time and attention.
But there comes a time to give yourself dedicated time and attention.
At Fit and Fabulous Retreat, March 14-17, 2013 you have that opportunity.
- You will be given tools to open your mind, heart and body to self compassion and all the gifts it can give you. There you can begin to experience that sense of worthiness, love and belonging that Missy experienced in the video today.
- You will learn to see yourself differently.
- You will give yourself the greatest gift of all, compassion and love for yourself.
- And by doing that you will have true compassion for others as well.
In the comment section below, please share a gift you’re going to give yourself this week to declare your intent to move towards more compassion for yourself. It may take some courage, but I know you can do it.
I look forward to seeing you in the comments below. Thank you so much for reading, watching and listening today!
If you found meaning or liked what you read, heard, and saw here today, please share today’s blog with your friends and family. And come on over to our vital and inspiring Once and Forever Wellness Facebook page!